Monday, November 15, 2010

Super Special package deal

Here at Hypnobabes, I've been getting lots of calls from ladies who are keen to take off those extra kilos for summer.  As most of you know, I have been seeing amazing results with weight loss clients but it does take a couple of visits to really do all the work required and make the changes permanent.  I've been finding that some people don't return for those follow ups and that isn't something I like to see as I really want all my clients to get the best from the sessions and then tell all their friends about me. 

What could the answer be I hear you ask?  Well, with the thought in mind that money is tight with Christmas fast approaching, Hypnobabes has decided to offer a Super Special package deal!  I'm very excited about it and I hope you will be too.  So, until Christmas, I am offering a three session package for the total price of $180!  As the usual rate per session is $120, this represents amazing value and is a great opportunity for any of you who have been thinking about hypnotherapy but had balked at the cost to come and see me.  This offer stands for all clients who book their first appointment between now and January 1 (great Christmas present) and covers all areas of treatment, not just weight management. 

What are you waiting for?  Contact me to book your appointment, spots are filling fast.

Speak to you soon.
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment