Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another fun packed week at Hypnobabes

Hypnobabes has been busy with a bumper week of new clients and hearing success stories from clients we haven't heard from in a while.  Can't wait for you all to get those results happening new ladies and congratulations to those who are doing so well.  In between sessions I've been to the AHA Christmas party, thanks to all those wonderful volunteers for making it such a lovely meal and thanks Alan for the presentation.  It is always great to catch up with a roomful of other therapists and now I'm full of enthusiasm and have a list of reading material as long as my arm!  The enthusiasm has run to some changes to the website, hopefully it is looking simpler and easier to read - and don't forget our Christmas special, I must be mad I think.  Anyway, have a wonderful week, I know I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment